Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Two Posts

Since I haven't been able to get writing here, I wanted to share a couple of posts of mine that were published elsewhere this week (one on Monday, one on Tuesday).

The first one is "Laundry is a Metaphor".  This was published on Monday on the SPD Blogger Network written when I realized that, no matter how hard I tried, I can't seem to get things done.  I have a tendency to take on more and more roles and, at the end of the day, there is still more to be done.

The second one is "Why We Must Remain HOPEful Parents" on Hopeful Parents.  I write posts for this page every month on the 19th of the month.  This is the story of what happened to me a few years ago.  I've told this story before, but I can't seem to let it go.  And every once in a while, I need to remind myself how important it is to trust myself.

So, I have been writing.  But for some reason, I haven't really been able to get things up here.  Hopefully that will go away soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment