Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Just a Quick Note

The day is finally here.....Ballerina's kindergarten placement meeting.  I've been on edge about this for MONTHS!!!!!  I still don't know what the right answer is and I don't think I'll fully know until after school starts in late August.  I do believe that we will make a good decision as a team today.

So, I'm spending my early morning home with my husband doing yard work and getting ourselves cleaned up.  Then we'll go to run a few errands and maybe grab some lunch before heading to Ballerina's school.  There are going to be more people there than normal as I don't think any two people are fully on the same page.  I think this is going to be one of those times where we really make the decision in the room rather than formalize what we already knew to be the plan.

I'll probably post later today about how it went.  Or maybe not.  I plan to "endulge" in a few drinks tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment