Monday, February 2, 2015

Drastic Change

Hello everyone --

For those of you who have been following this blog and wish to continue to do so, I have decided to move it to WordPress as opposed to blogger.  I made this decision for several reasons, mainly because I've decided that I'm changing this blog all together.

The new blog is called "A Day In The Life Of The Crazies!".  As time has gone on, I've decided that I think I want to talk about more than just Autism on my blog.  I want to journal my fitness journey.  And I want to continue to share stories about the kids.  All 3 of them.

I also have a thought for the future, not necessarily for my blog, but for another project I would like to start.  Wordpress seems to be better suited for that purpose, and I will use my blog to learn how to use the site completely so, if I choose to undertake this other project, I will already be familiar with how to manage it.

I will keep this blog "alive" and will try to transfer its entire library to the new site.  I know it's possible....I just don't know how to do it yet.  But I am hopeful that, now that I'm making a brand new start of things with this blog, that I will be reinvigorated to write and share more stories about what happens on a regular basis in our crazy lives.

So, Farewell to "My Family's Experience With Autism"......Hello "A Day In The Life Of The Crazies!"

Thanks to all of you for reading my stories and sharing / commenting on them as you saw fit.
Ilene

No comments:

Post a Comment